Property ID : 2625
SOLD £775,000 - CONVERSION FLAT
In this highly sought after, prime location on the Cator Estate, a beautifully modernised apartment occupying the entire garden floor of this fine, white stucco-fronted Grade II listed, Georgian building, built 1826 and originally named ‘Blenheim House’ resided in by Thomas Dyer, later converted in 1938.. The property is 8 minutes walk from Blackheath station, with direct trains to; Lewisham (for DLR), London Bridge, Canon St, Charing Cross & Victoria.
The flat is approached via its own private entrance to the front, with immense charm and character, retaining attractive sash windows, a marble fireplace and bespoke shelving in the reception room and parquet flooring throughout. The kitchen/breakfast room has been completely re-fitted in a contemporary style including integrated appliances, with direct access onto the garden. The bathroom is also very well fitted with a shower, separate bath and underfloor heating. It has a good sized main bedroom and a smaller second double.