Data gathered by this website
We gather and use limited information about individuals who use this website. We use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to better understand how visitors use this website; and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
We may collect the following information:
- Website usage data
- User data such as your IP address and details of your browser and device
Data you send to us voluntarily via our contact forms
This website may collect the following information via its contact and enquiry form features (use of these features is optional):
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- Other written information related to your enquiry that you provide
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the company and to improve our products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email or telephone for market research purposes
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
Our service partners
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- Yahoo, which provides our email service.
- We also use Google Analytics service to measure the performance of this website.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal data” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
We will not share your personal information with any other third-party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or device, which enables our website to identify your computer or device as you view our website pages. Cookies allow websites to store your preferences and track how websites are used.
- Record website usage data
- Identify whether you are signed into our website
- Test content on our website
- Recognise when you return to our website
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We have no control of websites outside of www.comberandco.co.uk. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, or for the protection or privacy of data you submit to them.